Sunday, April 26, 2009

Preity V/s Shilpa!!

Hi Friends!!
A long week goes by peacefully, with a bit of excitement, a bit of surprises and a pinch of tiredness as well all the week which was eventually put off today after I returned back home from college after my Income Tax Viva Voce.
 
The week was a great excitememnt, thankfully to Indian Premier League majorly. My home team started off badly but that bad start could be attributed to the Rain God which spoiled the fun. But the week saw some great matches and it also made me a great fan of Shane Warne's captaincy as well. Who else would dare to put youngster Kamran Khan into the final decisive over against Sourav Ganguly who needed just 7 runs off 6 balls and still would get the match into a tie? But Shane, I would be on your opposite side for the sake of my home team, for the rest of the matches, you can surely count me as your supporter.
 
Two of my exams also went off between my last post and today and well, they went good from my perspective, don't know what the examiners' is. :P And today was my Income Tax Viva Voce, which was finished off pretty sooner for me as I was the first roll number of the class. :) The thing that made me more happy was that the whole class just shared some great moments of our college life along with some kahi ankahi baatein with each other and we were just reliving the moments after our viva as there were no security guards to tell us to be silent in the campus as usual. After I was home from college, it was a relaxing day for me while I viewed 'Fashion' at Colors in the day.
 
Well, right now, I have just finished up with one of the matches with Delhi Daredevils team winning up and K.P. (Kevin Pieterson) once again ending up on losing side. And as the title of the post suggests, I am waiting for a great encounter between Preity Zinta and Shilpa Shetty's teams and as I said earlier too, you can surely expect me to support Kings XI Punjab.

1 comment:

  1. hello
    the match was gr88 n fashion movie is a all time fv88
    nd college was rocking yesterday i had gr88 time n after long time we had good chat.

    ReplyDelete