Monday, May 18, 2009

Elections & IPL Made My Days Exciting!!

Hello Friends!!
How are you all doing? Though today's day has been going really going very much peaceful and relaxing for me, last few days' have been really exciting for me, and some days went a bit tiring too for me at the office.
 
As I shared with you all in my last post, I exercised my right to vote for the first time on May 13. It was an off from the office due to the elections and I had planned to relax the whole day. However, it is often a case with me that a free day is often hard to spend for me. Then, a couple of days at the office were asking for an overtime from me as one of the audit assignments had to be completed by the week and well, as the time passed by, the work got completed.
 
The day of Saturday was a day of excitement of me, though a nervous day for the candidates who had contested in the electoral process of the biggest democracy of the World. Eventually, as the day ended, the verdict stood clear in the favour of Indian National Congress and well, what I wished for got true as well. Now, I can expect a good financial team for the country in the coming days, probably the best in my opinion to cope up with the financial and economic crisis in the world.
 
Sunday came up with a crucial match for the Kings XI Punjab team in the Indian Premier League (IPL), a match that was supposed to be a crunchy and hard-to-win game looking at the batting line up of the Deccan Chargers team. It was a must win game for the Punjab team to qualify for the Semis. A match which had all the excitement and yes, eventually Punjab stole the win from Deccan by 1 run. Team's co-owner Preity Zinta, the bubbly of the Bollywood, was excited as well as thrilled by the team's win and so was I.
 
Hoping for some more exciting time in the coming days, I sign out from here now. God Bless All! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment