Sunday, May 24, 2009

IPL Concludes Today!!

Hi Friends!!
After a couple of busy sundays for me, today's was a bit relaxing one. The week gone by gave was a really tiring and lazy too. As I was reading today's newpapers, Amritsar is the hottest city these days and well, I totally agree with that. Really, coming home from office at lunch time, which comes out to be just half a minutes' ride on M/cycle, has been getting hard for me. However, right now, there is some wind blowing outside and the weather is cool out here and I hope it remains so in the coming days as well.
 
Week gone by has not given me any new happenings into my life and it was as usualy busy with my training. But yes, I finished off my first tax audit assignment for this year at the office.
 
Well, today is the Grand Finale of Indian Premier League Season 2, a bit unexpected one though but I expect a good contest in the ground. I bet on the Deccan Chargers with Gilly, Symonds & Rohit in there in the batting and RP Singh & Pragyan Ojha in the bowling front. And I just remind myself that the match is about to start.
 
So, right now, I just got to logout from my account, switch off the pc and get in the front of TV watching the IPL Finals. Sayonara :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment