Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Surprise Surprise!!

Hi Friends!!
I was expecting that after my exams end, I would be at some ease with my schedules but for some reaosn or the other, I have been busy. Just look how busy I was, I had written a post to share with you on May 3, 2009 and just couldn't publish it up. :P I published it today itself but read it with a feeling as if it as a May 3rd post. ;)
 
IPL is getting exciting day by day with no real contendors for the top spot, though Kolkata Knight Riders are moving a great deal towards getting on the top of the table if the points table turns upside down. Don't take it personally, in case any KKR fan is reading it. :P But yes, I am enjoying the IPL fun and it is really giving me some anxious moments as well. Still cheering for my home team, Kings XI Punjab.
 
Just as IPL is giving me some great excitemnts, for a different reason, yesterday night was some more excitement for me and my brother. Today's my parents' 25th Anniversry and we brothers thought of some surprise in the night. We had planned to decorate the drawing room and wish them while the clock strikes 12. But we didn't want to give a pinch of the our plans to them. Tiptoeing from our bedroom where the decoration material was hid by us and the drawing room was a hard exercise for us. Airing balloons after a long time and we were just feeling a bit lighter than before. ;) We both were just enjoying enjoying every bit of that time as the decoration era was a hisotry for us, we hadn't done it for along time. :)
 
Finally, we did it and the room got deccorated nicely, adding to our delight. That family celebration ended up nicely and I enjoyed eating the mango slice on the Anniversry cake. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment