Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Filmi Very Filmi!!

Hi Friends!!
Still coping up with the busy and tiring schedule I am going through these days, I was sitting idle currently wiating for the office to be closed as I am done with my job, so I just thought to update my blog. Well, this post might be dedicated towards the Bollywood arena as in the past week, I happened to see four of the latest releases of Hindi Movies, and well, I would say atleast one of those surely disappointed me.
'Wake Up Sid' was the first one in the series, quite a nice movie but I am not sure though whether would  like to watch it again or not :P. Ranbir & Konkana have done a good job in the movie. One of my friends liked the Ranbir's tees in the movie but well, I loved the Konkana's cake and I may use the same idea on my b'day. :)
 
Second one in the show was 'Main aurrr Mrs. Khanna', a movie which I had been waiting for it to release as I liked its music quite a bit and I was curious about the movie seeing its promos. It again was a nice movie with a sweet end but this time, I think I am sure I would not like to see it again as it hasn't got anything in the movie for making anybody a repeat audience, though that's strictly my opinion. I would just like to say, Kareena and Salman could have done better.
 
Next in the queue was 'Blue.' This movie was much talked about due to Kylie Minogue in it and a heavy budget, not ignoring the underwater stunts as they said. Talking of the music, with due regards to AR Rahman and all his fans, I believe he could have done better this time. The movie hasn't got anything much to be seen in the first half and the only better (would not say the BEST) thing in the movie was its end. No no, not that THE END banner but the ending of the story. :P
 
Now talking of the last one of the four, I saw 'All the Best.' Well, this movie got some comedy with my friends too as when they asked which movie I had seen and I said 'All the Best,' all of them were asking me why I was wishing them All the Best instead of answering their question. :P Coming back to the movie, the All the Best wishes worked for the movie and the flick by Golmaal director Rohit Shetty (I hope I am correct with this) has done quite nice job. Before I saw the movie, a couple of my friends too had recommended the same, and hence, some expectations were already there for the movie.
 
Overall, a nice filmi week for me and the ending of it was good too as I happened to see 'Fashion' on Sunday. This time, it was quite a long time, almost two months, the last time I could see that movie in full. 
 
Well, besides that filmi week, it was Diwali time too between that time. Though I don't like bursting crackers, to celebrate Green Diwali, this time it was slightly different. We had our Tax class on Diwali morning and after the class, we and our teacher, Rohit Sir burst crackers as Diwali shagun and it was quite a fun enjoying there and bursting crackers in the morning time. At the night, the beauty of Golden Temple lit under the beautiful lights and the huge gathering of people there who had come to witness the same was worth a watch. I had great wish to go there too but could not go though.
 
Bye all for now. Its time to close the office.
Take Care. God Bless All. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment