Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hectic September Ends!!

Hi Friends!!
   First of all, I wish to express my heartiest thanks to all who liked my presentation on Shaheed Bhagat Singh and another thanks to all who cared to shared their comments on the presentation through the mail.

Well, as you might have been noticing through my posts all this September, the month had been going pretty hectic for me. However, it gave me immense delight and satisfaction to see that while majority of my friends were busy cracking nuts to finish off their work, we had already completed our job by the sunset of 29th and were quite relaxed on the last day of the month. :-) It had been a great learning time as we were ourselves better equipped with more professional knowledge. Though we had to sacrifice our Sundays and other holidays for the office work, but at the end, I surely feel the sacrifice was worth of it. 

And for all the hard work done in the September, we were given a couple of days off from the office. I had thought to relax and rest in these two days but that remained in my thoughts only as our relatives from Sirsa made a visit to our city and stayed at our place. It was quite a fun though with the kids and meeting them. 

However, I got some time to watch a couple of new releases - Wanted & Dil Bole Hadippa. Reviewing these movies, I would recommend 'Wanted' to all the fans of Salman and if ANY fan of Ayesha Takia is going to watch movie for her, you can lookout for any other movie of hers. :P You'll not get to see much Ayesha in the movie. Coming to Dil Bole Hadippa, it was a disappointing one from Yash Raj. Really found nothing to even comment upon in the movie. ;)

Within all these days, there was Gandhi Jayanti too and United Nations have declared it as 'International Day of Non-Violence.' I surely second this noble idea as the need of the hour is to discourage any kinds of violence and propogate non-violence in the world. Friends, its the time to do Gandhigiri.

Non-Violence does make some sense, :-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment