Monday, November 02, 2009

It's Birthday Time!!

Hi All!!
While enjoying a nice fireworks show at Golden Temple on TV screen, I take an opportunity to wish you on the Prakash Gurpurab (Auspicious Day of the Birth of the Guru) of our first Guru, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I have been enjoying this day resting at home as I have been fighting with the cold-causing virus/bacteria these days.

And yeah, it was birthday time for me on 29th :-) I hadn't planned anything special for the day except celebrating it with my family, being packed tightly into my daily schedule but my brother surely had his own plans for the day. However, he was successful in not giving us any clue of his visit to home from Bengaluru and well, that ended up in a big surprise to me and our whole family. :P Thanku brother. B-)

Besides that big surprise that came in the later half of the day, my day was made special through wishes of many of my friends, some expected ones and some not so expected. Here, I must confess, some of the calls were totally unexpected. :) Through my blog, I thank you all for making my day a lot more special. Here's a nice deal for all on the auspicious day of Gurpurab, those of you who missed wishing me on my b'day, you still have an extended chance to wish me. Offer open for limited period only.

Happy Gurpurab to All once again.
Sat Sri Akal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment