Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Innovation at its Best - FT Idea Caravan!!

Ting tong!!
A mail arrives in my mailbox reminding me of the last day of the Idea Caravan contest. Being a firm believer of innovative thinking, I just thought to check out the website. Visiting the site, I came across many new ideas on the website www.ftideacaravan.com which hosted the videos of the presentations made at Franklin Templeton Investments partnered TEDxGateway Mumbai in December 2012. There were some amazing innovative thoughts, which have been a part of our daily lives, but still, have not been specifically made a part yet. This also reminds of the basic principle that solution to every problem lies within us. If we think we can do it or not, we are always right. So, it takes more of a mental approach to a problem than really keep running around to search a solution.

Though all the videos were quite impressive, I found one idea simply fantastic  and pretty useful, which was presented my Ms. Cynthia Koenig. You can visit the video at the following link:

While Ms. Cynthia was presenting the idea, my mind immediately picturised the Amul advertisement in front of me, which showed group of women carrying Indian Earthen Pots over their heads, supposedly milk as a part of their routine of earning bread, and the end of that ad displays, "Every Morning crores of Indians celebrate the Taste of India that brings economic independence to 30 lac women across 15,000 villages." Check out the ad at the link below:

I am sure, most of the readers here may have already seen this ad and relate to it.  Just a random thought, what better a change can be than changing this daily routine of these 30 lac women, which carry the pots over their heads to using 'wello', the one presented by Ms. Cynthia.

And while I am writing this post, which was supposed to be an entry to be written for The Idea Caravan contest, I am also planning to convey this idea to the Amul management, which will not only result in better health for the economically independent women, but also more time for their kids and family.

Well, while Amul Management will be conveyed this in due course, just a small appeal to you. Share this post and videos  as much as you can, since not only Amul women, but lot many other women carry pots over their heads daily as a matter of their survival which may result in health disorders for the women, and betterment of even a single woman's life through this idea will serve the purpose of writing this post.
Wello, simply lelo. 

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. Ι simplу stumbled upon yоur blog and wanted to mention that I have rеаlly enjoуed ѕurfing aгound your blog poѕts.
    ӏn any caѕе I'll be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Also visit my homepage - Wolfe Moving Systems Inc. Frederick MD MoversWolfe Moving Systems Inc. Frederick MD Movers - http://wolfemoving.com/ -

    ReplyDelete